The Government of India established the National Board of Examinations (NBE) in 1975 with the prime objective of improving the quality of the Medical Education by establishing high and uniform standards of postgraduate examinations in modern medicine on an all India basis. The Board at present conducts postgraduate and postdoctoral examinations in approved specialties leading to the award of Diplomate of National Board.
Now you can submit your application for PGET 2014 examination through online application system. You are advised to go through the information bulletin for concerned examination available at our website www.nbe.gov.in/pgetdental. A copy of information bulletin will be sent at your correspondence address on successful submission of online application.
Please have the following before starting to fill the application form:-
Before proceed further please make sure to clear all cookies/caches from the browser
1) Scanned Photograph
(as per specfications given in information bulletin)
2) Scanned Signature
3) Credit/Debit Card
4) Mobile Number which shall be used for sending one time password
6) Enter Valid Email ID for receiving confirmation and further correspondence.
5) MBBS details
6) Medical Council Registration details
7) SSLC/Matriculation and PUC/XII details
8) Candidates are advised to read the registration guide carefully before starting to fill the application form.